Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Polarsys/Telcos/20120627"

(Status about infrastructure and infrastructure test)
 
(21 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
=Attendees=
 
=Attendees=
 
* Gaël Blondelle (Obeo)
 
* Gaël Blondelle (Obeo)
 +
* Julien Delange (ESA)
 +
* Tristan Faure (ATOS)
 
* Pierre Gaufillet (Airbus)
 
* Pierre Gaufillet (Airbus)
* Jorge Rodriguez (Indra)
+
* Lei Pi (INTECS)
* Loic Salvado (Alyotech)
+
* Jorge Rodríguez (Indra)
 +
* Loïc Salvado (Alyotech)
 +
* Jose Manuel Puerta (TCPSI)
 +
* Wayne Beaton (Eclipse Foundation)
  
 
= Polarsys membership =
 
= Polarsys membership =
 
* Membership agreement and charter are available on the Polarsys wiki page.
 
* Membership agreement and charter are available on the Polarsys wiki page.
 
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/1/1a/201206_IWG_Participation_Agreement.pdf Membership agreement] is common with other IWGs  
 
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/1/1a/201206_IWG_Participation_Agreement.pdf Membership agreement] is common with other IWGs  
** [http://www.eclipse.org/org/industry-workgroups/polarsys_charter.php Charter] is the first version of the definitive
+
** The first version of the [http://www.eclipse.org/org/industry-workgroups/polarsys_charter.php Charter] has been frozen.
* Meeting with Chess happened on June 5th.  
+
** '''Interested parties can now sign the participation agreement.''' Contact [mailto:ralph.mueller@eclipse.org Ralph Mueller] to initiate the process.
 +
* Meeting with [http://chess-project.ning.com/ Chess] happened on June 5th.  
 
** Intecs already willing to become a Polarsys member
 
** Intecs already willing to become a Polarsys member
 
** University of Padova will become academic member
 
** University of Padova will become academic member
** Will submit:
+
** Will submit open source results of CHESS like:
 
*** a UML profile for Chess component composability model
 
*** a UML profile for Chess component composability model
 
*** MDT/Papyrus plugins
 
*** MDT/Papyrus plugins
*** Model2Model transformation implementations with QVT
 
*** Model2Code transformation
 
  
 
= Status about infrastructure and infrastructure test =
 
= Status about infrastructure and infrastructure test =
Line 22: Line 26:
 
** GIT/HTTPS should be available when we have a correct official SSL certificate
 
** GIT/HTTPS should be available when we have a correct official SSL certificate
 
** Create a Polarsys project to host the Polarsys bundle build tests on the test infrastructure
 
** Create a Polarsys project to host the Polarsys bundle build tests on the test infrastructure
 +
** Issue: Bugzilla, bugs for specific components
 +
*** Define component categories is mandatory before creating more bugzilla components.
 +
** GPM
 +
*** Needs extra components like JDK6, postgresql, ...
 +
*** '''Organize a short telco with Denis Roy, Anne Haugommard, Mathieu Valten'''
 
* Setting up the official Polarsys infrastructure
 
* Setting up the official Polarsys infrastructure
 
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/TLPProposal Top Level Project proposal is being written]
 
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/TLPProposal Top Level Project proposal is being written]
 
** Work on the Polarsys [[Polarsys/ReleaseEngineering | release engineering]] strategy
 
** Work on the Polarsys [[Polarsys/ReleaseEngineering | release engineering]] strategy
* Issue: Bugzilla, bugs for specific components (Jorge)
 
  
= Next Polarsys meeting =
+
= Next Polarsys meetings =
 
* October 22nd in Ludwigsburg, with a common part with the Automotive IWG. That's the day before [http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/ Eclipse Con Europe]
 
* October 22nd in Ludwigsburg, with a common part with the Automotive IWG. That's the day before [http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/ Eclipse Con Europe]
* OPEES meeting under planning in Rennes on September 18-19 or October 16-17. Restricted to OPEES members to prepare the end of the project. Fill in the [http://www.doodle.com/gdmc3arggqfthvuu doodle]
+
* OPEES meeting under planning in Rennes on September 18-19 or October 15-17. Restricted to OPEES members to prepare the end of the project. Fill in the [http://www.doodle.com/gdmc3arggqfthvuu doodle]
  
 
= Next Polarsys telcos =
 
= Next Polarsys telcos =
Line 37: Line 45:
 
* Thursday September 13th at 17:00 (Paris time)
 
* Thursday September 13th at 17:00 (Paris time)
  
= Ideas =
+
= Misc =
 +
* Suggest Polarsys as a mentoring organization for [http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2011/ SOCIS] ?
 +
** Polarsys have to apply to SOCIS
 +
** Someone must apply of one or two mentors
 +
** More than 20 students will be funded
 +
** Sponsors:
 +
*** Advertisement
 +
*** Give goodies (books, tee-shirts, ...)
 +
*** Show the commitment
 +
* Communication packages
 +
** Ericsson + Eclipse are taking care of the communication kit
 +
** Airbus tries to register the Polarsys trademark
 +
** Definition of the communication kit for Polarsys
 +
** Need to organize a meeting with Ian to start working on the communication topic
 
* Create a newsletter?
 
* Create a newsletter?
 
** With membership news
 
** With membership news
 
** With projects news
 
** With projects news
 
** Target September as a first newsletter release date?
 
** Target September as a first newsletter release date?
* Suggest Polarsys as a mentoring organization for SOCIS?
+
** Idea to add a sort of newsletter on the blog.
 +
* Blog
 +
** Airbus is writing an article about the reasons why Airbus is interested in Polarsys
 +
** Presentation of other members on the blog?
 +
** Interviews?
  
=Next meeting on Wednesday 27th of June 17:00am (Paris time)=
+
=Next meeting on Thursday 12th of July 17:00 (Paris time)=
 
Attendee code : 30344859
 
Attendee code : 30344859
 
   
 
   

Latest revision as of 01:28, 11 September 2012

Attendees

  • Gaël Blondelle (Obeo)
  • Julien Delange (ESA)
  • Tristan Faure (ATOS)
  • Pierre Gaufillet (Airbus)
  • Lei Pi (INTECS)
  • Jorge Rodríguez (Indra)
  • Loïc Salvado (Alyotech)
  • Jose Manuel Puerta (TCPSI)
  • Wayne Beaton (Eclipse Foundation)

Polarsys membership

  • Membership agreement and charter are available on the Polarsys wiki page.
    • Membership agreement is common with other IWGs
    • The first version of the Charter has been frozen.
    • Interested parties can now sign the participation agreement. Contact Ralph Mueller to initiate the process.
  • Meeting with Chess happened on June 5th.
    • Intecs already willing to become a Polarsys member
    • University of Padova will become academic member
    • Will submit open source results of CHESS like:
      • a UML profile for Chess component composability model
      • MDT/Papyrus plugins

Status about infrastructure and infrastructure test

  • Test infrastructure for OPEES members
    • GIT/HTTPS should be available when we have a correct official SSL certificate
    • Create a Polarsys project to host the Polarsys bundle build tests on the test infrastructure
    • Issue: Bugzilla, bugs for specific components
      • Define component categories is mandatory before creating more bugzilla components.
    • GPM
      • Needs extra components like JDK6, postgresql, ...
      • Organize a short telco with Denis Roy, Anne Haugommard, Mathieu Valten
  • Setting up the official Polarsys infrastructure

Next Polarsys meetings

  • October 22nd in Ludwigsburg, with a common part with the Automotive IWG. That's the day before Eclipse Con Europe
  • OPEES meeting under planning in Rennes on September 18-19 or October 15-17. Restricted to OPEES members to prepare the end of the project. Fill in the doodle

Next Polarsys telcos

  • Thursday July 12th at 17:00 (Paris time)
  • Thursday July 26th at 17:00 (Paris time)
  • Thursday August 30th at 17:00 (Paris time)
  • Thursday September 13th at 17:00 (Paris time)

Misc

  • Suggest Polarsys as a mentoring organization for SOCIS ?
    • Polarsys have to apply to SOCIS
    • Someone must apply of one or two mentors
    • More than 20 students will be funded
    • Sponsors:
      • Advertisement
      • Give goodies (books, tee-shirts, ...)
      • Show the commitment
  • Communication packages
    • Ericsson + Eclipse are taking care of the communication kit
    • Airbus tries to register the Polarsys trademark
    • Definition of the communication kit for Polarsys
    • Need to organize a meeting with Ian to start working on the communication topic
  • Create a newsletter?
    • With membership news
    • With projects news
    • Target September as a first newsletter release date?
    • Idea to add a sort of newsletter on the blog.
  • Blog
    • Airbus is writing an article about the reasons why Airbus is interested in Polarsys
    • Presentation of other members on the blog?
    • Interviews?

Next meeting on Thursday 12th of July 17:00 (Paris time)

Attendee code : 30344859

Calling from Call-in Numbers

  • Belgium toll +32 2894 8317
  • France toll +33 17091 8646
  • Germany toll +49-(0)6925511-4400
  • Italy toll +39 0230410 440
  • Norway toll +47 2103-5854
  • Spain toll +34 91791 1283
  • Sweden toll +46 85051 3563
  • USA/Canada toll +1 631 267 4890

Back to the top