Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
< Platform UI
Revision as of 09:07, 5 April 2021 by Webmaster.eclipse.org (Reverted edits by Unnamed Poltroon (talk) to last revision by Curtis.windatt.public.gmail.com)
- Committer FAQs a collection of important pages for Eclipse developers
- Git Workflows important steps to follow when working with git
- Platform UI/Testing contains the test responsibilities for the next milestone.
- Platform UI Cycle contains the breakdown of triage and build responsibilities for the 3.6 release cycle.
- Platform UI/Bug Triage has instructions on how new Platform UI bugs should be handled.
- Platform UI/Build Submission contains steps on how to do a build submission.
- Platform UI/Development Process explains our development process, i.e. how we work with Bugzilla and CVS, how to get changes into an integration build, what to do in a milestone week, etc.
- Platform UI/Housekeeping lists all the things the team does, organized by when and how often (daily/weekly/each milestone...)
- Platform UI/Performance_Tests gives instructions on how to run the automated performance tests.
- Platform_UI_Error_Handling how to deal with errors
- User Interface Guidelines to follow when creating UI
- Platform UI Design Discussion has some brainstorming about work we could do.
- Platform UI Incubator has information on experimental workbench content, extensions, revisions, and tools.
- Field Decorators and Validation use cases and solutions for field decoration (content assist, required fields, etc)