Planning Council/March 25 2012
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, March 25, 2012, at 1400 Eastern|
|Face-to-Face. No Dial-in.||Room: Fairfax B. Second floor of Hyatt.|
Members and Attendees
Note: "Inactive" refers to Strategic Members or PMCs we have not heard from for a while, and have been unable to convince to participate. Those members can become active again at any time. Contact David Williams if questions.
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Y = Yes, attended
N = No, did not
R = regrets sent ahead of time
D = delegated
X = not expected
- How did we do for M6?
Issues or Exceptions
Any issues? Everyone in? Any exceptions known?
- Exceptions for projects not in M4, that still will to join Juno:
- Virgo approved during 1/05 meeting (from rt PMC list, will be in M6)
- BPEL approved on mailing list (as late for M4, but in M5)
- Code Recommenders approved on mailing list (as late for M4, but in M5).
- Koneki project approved on mailing list (as late for M5, but joining in M6).
- anything to look at? In particular, plans specifying "planned support for 3.8 workbench"?
- no consolidated report yet
- Issues and direction:
- April 4, 2012 (our regular "first Wednesday" meeting, at Noon Eastern).