| Meeting Title:
|| Planning Council EclipseCon face-to-face
| Date & Time:
|| Sunday, Mar 22 2009, at 2:00 Pacific time
|| Bayshore Room at the Hyatt
|| [no dial in planned]
- David Williams, Chair (and WTP)
- Brian Fitzpatrick DTP
- Wenfeng Li - BIRT
- Anthony Hunter, Tools
- Markus Knauer, Elcipse Source
- Chris Aniszczyk, Technology
- Oliver Cole, TPTP (half of meeting)
- Tom Watson, RT, Equinox
- Doug Schaefer, CDT, Tools (Ad Hoc),
- Oisin Hurley, Stp PMC
- Neil Hague, Oracle
Did not hear from
- Stefan Daume Cloudsmith Inc. Strategic Developer
- A. Doug Gaff Dsdp PMC
- John Graham Red Hat, Inc. appointed
- Mika Hoikkala Nokia Strategic Developer
- Christian Kurzke Motorola Strategic Developer
- Philippe Mulet Eclipse PMC
- James Saliba CA Inc. Strategic Developer
- Georg Schmidt brox IT-Solutions GmbH Strategic Developer
- Karsten Schmidt SAP AG Strategic Developer
- Action: need to contact (some of the) above to see if still accurate
- Build update - M6 complete (or completing?)
- Review project status and determine actions to take.
- Anthony volunteered to talk to Bjorn, perhaps turn the proposed "contest" into a poster session
- Markus suggested we discuss what platforms to support in EPP packages.
- Discuss alternatives to uber-site: still desired? feasible? alternatives for backup plan? tighter integration with epp packages?
- Let's decide Galileo Service Releases - proposed:
- 9/25/09 (last Friday of September)
- 2/26/10 (last Friday of February)
- While we are face-to-face, let's get started on next year's release by discussing the general process. Please come prepared to represent your PMC or strategic member on things they like about the simultaneous release process and things they do not like. [For those who can not attend this face-to-face, you can send me a short list and I'll present them].
- Next Planning Council Meeting: 4/1 (First Wednesday of every month)
- Next Face-to-face: Eclipse World, October 2009? Eclipse Summit, October 2009?
- Related activities/meetings
- StAC meeting to follow, Sunday 3-5 (all councils are invited ... and in fact considered members).
- Architecture Council after that, 5-6
Galileo Simultaneous Release
Planning Council Members