| Meeting Title:
|| Planning Council EclipseCon face-to-face
| Date & Time:
|| Sunday, Mar 22 2009, at 2:00 Pacific time
|| Bayshore Room at the Hyatt
|| [no dial in planned]
- David Williams
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Wenfeng Li
- Ed Merks (tentatively)
- Cédric Brun
- Anthony Hunter (my flight gets into San Fran at 11:25 so should be good).
- Markus Knauer
- Oisín Hurley (tentative - theoretically landing SFO 1325)
- Can not make meeting, but will be at EclipseCon:
- Oliver Cole - TPTP face-to-face starts at 1 on sunday in saratoga room
- Can not even make EclipseCon!
- Build update - M6 complete (or completing?)
- Review project status and determine actions to take.
- Anthony volunteered to talk to Bjorn, perhaps turn the proposed "contest" into a poster session
- Markus suggested we discuss what platforms to support in EPP packages.
- Let's decide Galileo Service Releases - proposed:
- 9/25/09 (last Friday of September)
- 2/26/10 (last Friday of February)
- While we are face-to-face, let's get started on next year's release by discussing the general process. Please come prepared to represent your PMC or strategic member on things they like about the simultaneous release process and things they do not like. [For those who can not attend this face-to-face, you can send me a short list and I'll present them].
- Next Planning Council Meeting: 4/1 (First Wednesday of every month)
- Next Face-to-face: Eclipse World, October 2009?
- Related activities/meetings
- StAC meeting to follow, Sunday 3-5 (all councils are invited ... and in fact considered members).
- Architecture Council after that, 5-6
Galileo Simultaneous Release
Planning Council Members