Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Planning Council/Feb 04 2009
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday Feb 04, 2009 at 1600 UTC / 0900 SFO / 1200 NYC / 1700 London / 1800 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||For the call-in numbers, please see the Portal page.|
- Richard Gronback
- Ed Merks
- Oliver Cole
- Doug Gaff
- David Williams
- Thomas Watson
- Oisin Hurley
- Cédric Brun
- ACTF Project: Kentarou Fukuda
- Sorry, I didn't catch the rest... please add yourself here
- Chris Aniszczyk (on a plane)
- Markus Knauer (on a train)
- Antoine, Babel committer, would like the Planning Council to consider the following proposal for the Galileo release train projects.
- We all agreed that it's a good recommendation item, but not a must-do or should-do item. David added a comment to the bug above to this effect.
- What are the implications of increasing your runtime environment version, TPTP asks?
- Mostly up to your clients, and within the project's responsibility to decide. There are no formal requirements for Galileo overall.
- Build update
- Minor snag when updating to M5
- Please notify when your M5 build model is updated so that they can be added in a controlled manner to the build
Carry over items
- Look into having a "name that train" contest to coincide with EclipseCon each year (artwork as well?) (Bjorn)