Skip to main content
|| R (on a train...)
|Wenfeng Li (represented by Gary)
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
- Anthony to followup with Rich next week on how to handle some modeling (?qvt?) project files.
- Karsten (re) raised concern about the accessibility issue, and that so many of that "should do" items had no comment or status.
- ACTION: I offered to send reminder to cross-project list.
- Tom asked about Babel's expectations and deadlines.
- ACTION: Since none of us knew, Tom will ask on Babel's newsgroup, and get back to Planning Council.
- When, How, Who to have bi-weekly "build team" meetings?
- Oisin may follow-up with note to cross-project list with a a proposal.
- List of moons for future names:
- ACTION: Oliver volunteered to setup a doodle vote (or whatever its called) and give community a limited set to vote on ... such as just the H moons. We did decide we can use any moon in the solar system ... don't need to stick to Jupiter's moons.
- Jupiter has about 50 moons! Are these pronounceable enough?
- If we sort alphabetically and start with those "higher" than "G", the list would be:
- Saturn has a similar total number of moons. If we did similar, alphabetize and take those greater than "G" the list would be:
Galileo Simultaneous Release
Planning Council Members
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.