- Actions completed from Planning_Council/2022-03-02 meeting:
- log4j 1.2.15 not present in 2022-03 release!
- Actions carried forward from Planning_Council/2022-03-02 meeting:
- Action (Jonah) to update membership
- Action (Jonah) to create release schedule for -09/-12
- PGP can be used announcement made - see https://www.eclipse.org/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg19066.html
- Reviewed old release pages on eclipse.org (e.g https://www.eclipse.org/callisto/, https://www.eclipse.org/eclipseide/2018-12) in the context of migrating to https://eclipseide.org/
- Action (Jonah) communicate this to the EF web teams via https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg/eclipseide.org/-/issues/10 and https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/it/websites/eclipse.org/-/issues/117
- EPP to continue to ship only LTS Java. i.e. stay on Java 17 until next LTS release. Action (Jonah) to update EPP release procedures to mention this
- Buildship has issues when using Java 17 but project is on older version.Action (Martin) to raise bug with Buildship project
- Action (Planning Council) Planning council will monitor the issue to help ensure health of the Buildship plug-ins in the Eclipse ecosystem.
- Broad consensus that the release landing pages add little value and don't need to be migrated. Instead those pages can redirect to eclipseide.org home page.
- Brief discussion on IP policies going forward. see https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipse.org-architecture-council/msg04455.html