< Planning Council
Revision as of 12:16, 2 March 2022 by Jonah.kichwacoders.com (Created page with "== Notes == * The actions for the last meeting have all been completed - see the last meeting notes for details 2022-02-02 * 2022-03 status u...")
- The actions for the last meeting have all been completed - see the last meeting notes for details 2022-02-02
- 2022-03 status update:
- The log4j 1.2.15 is probably not going to be in the 2022-03 SimRel repository.
- Action (Jonah) to confirm the above and make changes if possible to resolve it.
- The 2022-09 and 2022-12 schedules need to be created. Following discussion the same schedule as 2021-09 and 2021-12 will be used (which means 1 week less for 2022-12 and one extra week for 2023-03 to keep 2022-12 release away from Christmas break)
- Action (Jonah) Update planning calendars and wikis
- Membership of planning council discussed.
- Need to review membership and make sure that all Top Level projects that contain projects part of the SimRel are properly invited to participate in the Planning Council
- Review existing membership for discussions on existing participation
- The Planning Council website needs to be updated - https://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php
- Action (Jonah) Lead this effort in coordination with Wayne/Maria/EMO.
- PGP update from Ed
- 2022-06 will allow PGP signed content in SimRel (that is signed by PGP and not jarsigned - jarsigned content is still allowed and unsigned content is still not allowed)
- Announcement to be made in the coming weeks once some documentation is updated
- Much of this work has been funded by the Eclipse IDE WG
- See https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg/ide-wg.eclipse.org/-/issues/11 for more details.
- "Top 3" items now tracked in gitlab: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg/ide-wg.eclipse.org/-/issues/19
- Three "Prioritzed Dev Efforts" have been created - the first one is mostly complete already too:
- Kit Lo
- Kit has recently passed away. Please see his memorial page.