Papyrus for Information Modeling
Papyrus Information Modeling is a Papyrus-based modeling product that is customized and streamlined for users interested in modeling the static structure of information with UML class diagrams.
- Streamlined user interfaces for creating, viewing, and editing UML class diagrams
- Optimized subset of UML including only those modeling concepts that are needed for information modeling
- Customized team support for models based on EMF Compare and EGit
As Papyrus Information Modeling is currently under development, we only provide a nightly build at this point.
- Papyrus Information Modeling based on Eclipse Neon for Windows 64bit
- Papyrus Information Modeling based on Eclipse Neon for Linux 64bit
- Papyrus Information Modeling based on Eclipse Neon for MacOS X 64bit
A first release is planned for July 2016.
A getting started tutorial and example models will be available in July 2016.
- Code repository
- List of open bugs
- File bug reports in the Papyrus Information Modeling component
- Gerrit reviews
- Build on Eclipse Hudson
- Martin Fleck (EclipseSource)
- Philip Langer (EclipseSource)
- Benoit Maggi (CEA)
- Rémi Schneckenburger (CEA)