Papyrus/Papyrus User Guide
- 1 Using UML modeling editors
- 1.1 UML modeling
- 1.1.1 Getting Started
- 1.1.2 Tutorials on UML modeling with Papyrus
- 220.127.116.11 Model/Diagram creation wizard
- 18.104.22.168 Table V2 Documentation
- 1.1.3 Papyrus Zoo of UML Models
- 1.2 SysML Modeling
- 1.3 MARTE Modeling
- 1.4 fUML and Alf Modeling
- 1.1 UML modeling
- 2 Developing custom DSL based editor with Papyrus
- 2.1 UML Profile Modeling
- 2.2 MetaModel Modeling
- 2.3 Additional Editor Integration (this section is for the Backone)
- 2.4 Diagram Editors Customizations
- 3 Additional Utilities of Papyrus
Using UML modeling editors
The Papyrus perspective contains :
- Model Explorer view
- Outline view
- Multi diagram editor view
- Properties view
Model Explorer View
The model explorer is used to navigate to the all model's elements and the diagrams.
This action link the model explorer with the active diagram selection. This action works bidirectionally.
This action allow to add new semantic element.
This action allow to add new diagram in current selection.
All actions availables on diagram item.
The model explorer used Common Navigator Framework and provide facilities to customize view.
To customize the content of treeViewer:
To filter the content of treeViewer:
The Outline offers a thumbnail of the graphical representation and the list of semantic elements used in current diagram.
Tutorials on UML modeling with Papyrus
Model/Diagram creation wizard
Create a new Model.
Choose the model file name and the first diagram to create.
Create a diagram from an existing uml file
From your uml file, select the "Initialize Papyrus diagram" to access the creation wizard of Papyrus. Your Papyrus diagram will be linked with your existing model.
Apply a static profile
- 1 - Select a package element (ie a Model or a Package).
- 2 - Select the tab "Profile" on the "Properties" view
- 3 - Click on the plug-in icon
- 4 - Select your static profile
- 5 - Choose profiles to apply
Load an additionnal resource
Show additional resources in your model explorer view
Add an additional resource
Right click on an element of your model and select the menu "Load resource..."
Table V2 Documentation
Papyrus Zoo of UML Models
Composite Structure Diagram
The project is available here 
Tutorials on SysML modeling with Papyrus
Papyrus Zoo of SysML Models
Tutorials on MARTE modeling with Papyrus
Papyrus Zoo of MARTE Models
fUML and Alf Modeling
Developing custom DSL based editor with Papyrus
UML Profile Modeling
Additional Editor Integration (this section is for the Backone)
Diagram Editors Customizations
Specific Diagram Editors Creation
Diagram Editor Palette Customization
Here you can find the documentation describing palette customization: Doc
This document can also be found in Papyrus help section => User Guide => Palette customization
Property Editor Customization
Model Explorer Customization
Diagram Appearance Customization with CSS Stylesheets
Additional Utilities of Papyrus
Collaborative Work Support
See Layers Guide