Papyrus/Oxygen Work Description/Refactoring/Tests
The current tests should get an overall refactoring so as to improve their robustness and modularity.
This work will follow the following steps:
- Replicate the plugin architecture to improve the user navigation.
- Split the test suites to improve the execution time and detection of failed tests.
- Improve tests' console feedback to pinpoint possible failures.
The following changes can be witnessed in the following gerrit contributions (Master branch, i.e. oxygen):
- deletion of old and outdated tests: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/88273/
- moving tests to relevant folders and creation of new suites from the old monolithic one: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/89333/
- The poms are still an issue that will be adressed as they do not point to their immediate parent. A gerrit is drafted and will need to be reviewed for it to be merged.
- The tests plugins could signal themselves using debug console output so as to display their names when launched.