Difference between revisions of "Papyrus/2019.09 Work Description"
(→Add Example Models)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 04:43, 2 September 2019
All the work realized by CEA LIST is sponsored by CEA LIST. All bugs, or feature may be found in the tracker .
Improve ElementType Configuration Usage
- A study of Element type Creation on class compare to UML creation has bee done to indetify prossible optimization.
- ElementType is optimal, it only 1.5 -2 longer than UML commands.
- All Helpers and advices ave been review in order to verify their behavior.
- Use case has been studied in order to provide a documentation dedicated to customizer
- see example of plugin to unregister a helper advices
Property view improvement
- fix minor property view for elements
- Manage the stereotypes properties with SetStereotypeValueRequest instead of SetRequest for the properties view. With this, we can use element types of stereotype properties.
- Add Tests on DataBinding elements in order to increase code coverage
Add Example Models
- User example models now can be created by the menu example.
- Modification of resource notification for save in order manage save of bug models