Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Papyrus-RT/User/User Guide/Papyrus-RT RCP
- Go to the Papyrus-RT Download page.
- Scroll down to the Current release section
- Scroll down to the Papyrus-RT all-in-one RCP section
- Download the RCP for your platform
- Extract the downloaded file to a folder of your choice
- You're done!
You can now Run the tool and try one of the Tutorials to become familiar with workings in Papyrus-RT.