Papyrus-RT/User/User Guide/Papyrus-RT RCP
< Papyrus-RT | User | User Guide
Revision as of 15:23, 29 September 2017 by Eposse.gmail.com (Added warning note about Java version)
Installing the Papyrus-RT RCP
- Go to the Papyrus-RT Download page.
- Scroll down to the Current release section
- Scroll down to the Papyrus-RT all-in-one RCP section
- Download the RCP for your platform
- Extract the downloaded file to a folder of your choice
- You're done!
You can now Run the tool and try one of the Tutorials to become familiar with workings in Papyrus-RT.