Difference between revisions of "Papyrus-RT/User"
(→Tips, Tricks, Snippets, and useful patterns: Rearranged order and links)
m (Removed reorganization note)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 12:37, 17 November 2016
This page contains information for modeling users of Papyrus for Real Time.
Papyrus for Real Time (Papyrus-RT) is continually evolving in an agile way, where improvements can occur frequently.
Papyrus-RT is built upon the Papyrus platform, which is also evolving along with the Eclipse Release Train.
Papyrus-RT is also being used as the base for the creation of a domain-specific language and associated tooling.
Our approach is to use an agile way of working to continually drive towards implementing a succession of minimal viable products (MVPs) that build on each other. In order for this to work, we rely on our users to provide feedback on the tool. This feedback is what drives us forward while continually improving and innovating in a way to meet our users’ needs, expectations, and goals.
- There are three approaches that can be taken to install Papyrus for Real Time, depending on your needs and level of expertise. A quick way to select an installation approach is indicated below. If you are you are still wondering which is the best way for you to install Papyrus-RT in your environment and would like more details (pros and cons), then read "Which installation for me"!
- Installing Papyrus for Real Time Using the Papyrus-RT RCP ←Recommended for beginners
The easiest way to get a new Papyrus-RT workbench started quickly!
- Installing Papyrus for Real Time Using the Papyrus-RT Installer ←Recommended for low bandwidth connections
The second easiest way to get a new Papyrus-RT workbench started quickly!
- Installing Papyrus-RT using the Eclipse Installer and update sites ←Recommended for advanced users
The most flexible and more complex way to install Papyrus-RT.
- Content being planned...please be patient
Tips, Tricks, useful modeling patterns, and code snippets
If you need help with using Papyrus for Real Time, you can submit your question on the Papyrus-RT forum.