Difference between revisions of "Papyrus-RT/Developer"
(Initial page creation)
(Removed reorganization note)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 13:09, 17 November 2016
This page contains technical information related to the development and testing of the Papyrus for Real Time product and therefore targetted at persons in the Papyrus-RT development team or for those with a technical background who are interested in knowing more about how Papyrus-RT is being developed.
If you do not fit this profile, you may be interested in the Papyrus-RT User page.
Development Environment Setup
- Installing the Neon developer environment for PapyrusRT using the Eclipse Installer ←Recommended
The easiest way to get the developer environment with all the dependencies and tools needed for development.
- Installing the Mars developer environment for PapyrusRT manually ←Deprecated
Git repository format
UML-RT Code Generator Architecture
- A high-level description of the general transformation architecture
- Detailed description of the transformation architecture
- Code generation interface (API)
- Structural code pattern
- Extending the code generator
The list of requirements for the Papyrus Real Time project is available on the Requirements page.
Profile Update Process
The UML-RT profile is the central piece of the Papyrus-RT tooling. Its update must be done carefully. See the process for Profile Update page.
- Papyrus-RT Build System — documentation of the design and implementation of the Papyrus-RT Hudson builds
Developer Mailing List
If you have questions regarding the development of Papyrus for Real Time or if you want to see what keeps the development team awake at night, you can subscribe to the Developer Mailing List (and even ask questions and contribute).