Package Drone is an open source, software artifact repository with a focus on OSGi. It features an extensible architecture so that other repository system can be used as well.
The project is currently migrating to the Eclipse Foundation.
Package Drone is building now on the HIPP instance and deploying itself to an instance of Package Drone running at the Eclipse infrastructure. All CQs are processed. We are targeting a release for 2015-02-03.
Working on Release 0.12.0
- Package Drone Blog - http://packagedrone.org
- GitHub repository: eclipse/packagedrone
- Project Information Page – Details about repositories, contact details, …
- Demo Systems
- ReverseProxy – How to add a reverse proxy in front of Package Drone
- ReleaseBuild - how to make a release build