Resource Manager Support
This will integrate the parallel model and parallel views with resource management systems. Users will be able to view and query the status of queues, and submit jobs through resource managers.
- Submit and control jobs (viewing of jobs planned for previous release, 1.1)
- Second implementation of a resource manager, possibly LoadLeveler?
Remote services support will provide the following functionality:
- Allow projects to reside on remote systems
- Ability to build projects remotely
- Ability to launch and debug projects remotely
- Scalability improvements (10K processes)
- Support for non-gdb backend debuggers (e.g. Absoft FX2)
- Improved debugger functionality
- New user interface features, including multi-variable viewer and array viewer
- Visualization features
- Support for one additional parallel runtime system.
- CDT DOM
- Error Checker (extended)
- Refactorings (suggested by users)
Performance Analysis Visualization