- TAU on update site
- System PTP Preferences (TAU location)
- User Preferences
- Project Preferences
- TAU Marker in source editor
- Analysis Perspective
- MPI tool-chain (for managed and standard make projects)
- Extension PT Project
- Performance Analysis Perspective
- Wizards to set up instrumentation/measurement options during both builds and run phases.
- Templates to set up common multiple build experiments (ie. scaling, optimization levels etc...)
- Let the user choose the TAU makefile file when adding a TAU configuration to a eclipse project.
- Add tau run-time options to the run configuration
Standard Makefile Automation
- Add a 'include eclipse.env' line to include variables to build for different profiling/tracing options. Have users
- use the variables set in eclipse.env when writing their makefiles.
Two step usage
- Right-click project to open analysis configuration (Wizard)
- Right-click on binary to set up analysis setting (may require rebuilding project)