Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
PDS Use Cases
Instantiate card from template
A card is a metaphor representing a bi-directional data channel that connects a site (e.g. a merchant) to a site-specific subset of the user's overall set of attributes
- She navigates in web client to a place where a gallery of available templates is displayed
- She clicks on the "Google Ads" template
- She sees a new Google Ads card in her list of cards
- Alice is already logged in to her PDS web client
- PDS is already pre-configured with a set of template contexts and one of these is the Google Ads template.
- TODO: Document Google Ads template per latest Template vocabulary
Edit simple attribute of a card
- She navigates to a place that shows her list of cards
- She clicks on a card (e.g. Google Ads") to select it
- The card displays a set of attributes including age-range widget
- Alice edits the value of the age-range widget
- Alice logs into web client