|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|Browse Source • Project Set File|
- PDE Does Plug-ins - Chronicles the creation, development, testing, building, and deployment of a simple "Hello World" plug-in using PDE tools.
- Recommended Work Flow for Cheat Sheet Development - Demonstrates the recommended work flow for doing cheat sheet development using User Assistance and PDE tools.
- Eclipse Links View Plug-in 1.1.0 - EclipseCon 2007 PDE tutorial example. A plug-in that contributes a fully functional view providing Eclipse related links that can be opened up in an internal or external browser. The view contains three sections: (1) Project Links - Contains a tree viewer that models the Eclipse project, sub-projects and components; (2) Useful Links - Contains useful Eclipse hyperlinks; (3) Search - Contains a Google search box to enter search queries.
- Create an update site - Basic instructions for creating an update site.
- Core Models - An explanation of the different model interfaces used in PDE Core
- Coding Conventions - A list of common coding conventions in PDE
- PDE Bugzilla Tags - We use tags in bugzilla report summaries to help searching and triaging
- How To Tag PDE - A cheat sheet that can be loaded inside Eclipse to guide you through releasing PDE for integration builds