Revision as of 16:14, 1 October 2009 by Nickboldt+bugzilla.gmail.com (Talk | contribs) (→Work Areas)
The PDE Incubator provides a place to grow and test new ideas that fall into plug-in development space.
There incubator is divided into work areas and graduated components
Work areas are made for experimentation. Graduated components materialize from a mature work area project
- Visualization - Visualization.
- Extreme Self-Hosting - Extreme self-hosting.
- Product Customization - Tooling for Equinox Transforms and customization of products
- Picasso - UI Debugging by painting the workbench :)
- Modeling - Modeling the PDE to simplify tooling writing and easily allow extensions (e.g. by OSGi vendors)
- b3 - a proposal to rebuild PDE from a modeling point of view and to incorporate ideas from maven, athena, buckminster, and perhaps tycho?
- UA Refactoring - User Assistance tooling refactoring
- Plug-in Spy - Eclipse workbench introspection tooling
- Declarative Services Tooling - Declarative Services tooling