Exporting folders to your local computer
To export a folder from Orion to your local computer, do the following:
- Go to the Navigator page, and browse to the folder you want to export.
- Select the folder, and click the Actions button and select Export as zip from the drop down menu.
- The contents of that folder will be downloaded to your local computer as a zip file. Use your browser's download view to find the downloaded file.
Tip: The Export as zip menu entry is actually a hyperlink that you can bookmark and fetch at any time. For example you can use a command line tool such as wget to fetch that zip file URL from your Orion workspace to export to any remote computer.
Exporting a single file to your local computer
To export a single file from Orion to your local computer, do the following:
- Go to the Navigator page, and browse to the file you want to export.
- Select the file, and click Raw from the Actions menu.
- The contents of that folder will be shown directly in your browser. Use your browser's Save command to copy the file into a local directory.
Exporting over SFTP
You can also export files to another networked computer using the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP):
- Navigate to a folder in Orion that you want to export
- Click SFTP to... in the folder's drop-down menu
- Fill in or select the host and path to export files to
- Click Start Transfer to begin exporting. Progress will be shown in the title area until the import completes.