Exporting folders to your local computer
To export files to your local computer, do the following:
- Go to the Navigator page, and browse to the folder you want to export.
- Select the folder, and click Export as zip from the Actions menu.
- The contents of that folder will be downloaded to your local computer as a zip file. Use your browser's download view to find the downloaded file.
Tip: The Export as zip menu entry is actually a hyperlink that you can bookmark and fetch at any time. For example you can use a command line tool such as wget to fetch that zip file URL from your Orion workspace to export to any remote computer.
Exporting over SFTP
You can also export files to another networked computer using the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP):
- Navigate to a folder in Orion that you want to export
- Click SFTP to... in the folder's drop-down menu
- Fill in or select the host and path to export files to
- Click Start Transfer to begin exporting. Progress will be shown in the title area until the import completes.