Revision as of 05:30, 28 June 2017 by Gregor.laemmel.dlr.de (Created page with "= 24 June 2017 = == Attendees == * Robert Hilbrich (RH), DLR * Michael Behrisch (MB), DLR * Mathias Höhne (MH), DLR * Gregor Lämmel (GL), DLR * Erik Newton (EN), rFpro * Ch...")
24 June 2017
== Attendees ==
- Robert Hilbrich (RH), DLR
- Michael Behrisch (MB), DLR
- Mathias Höhne (MH), DLR
- Gregor Lämmel (GL), DLR
- Erik Newton (EN), rFpro
- Christoph Sommer (CS), University Paderborn
- Marek Heinrich (MH), for ZIP
- Reiner Gaspar (RG), Bosch
- Michele Segate (MS), University of Trento
- Robert Protzmann (RP), Fraunhofer
- As there are no objections, meeting minutes will be put on the website
- EN: One customer is interested in pedestrians + bicycles. Information regarding OpenMobility will be forwarded to the customer.
- MH: ZIP's membership application in the Eclipse Foundation is in process, currently no support needed.
- RH attended the EclipseCon https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2017/ in Toulouse:
- SUMO and the OpenMobility Working Group were well received.
- RH has been invited to the Eclipse Conference Europe (24. through 26. October in Ludwigsburg, Germany) https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/.
- It would make sense that others from the group give a talk as well.
- Opportunity for having a booth at the Eclipse Conference in Europe for 5000 Euro: All agreed that it is to early for that.
- MB will meet with BMW to introduce the OpenMobility Working Group
- MB will be at the Eclipse Demo Camp on 26 June https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Oxygen_2017/Munich to
- There will be a workshop on 16 August with VW at DLR to discuss
prospects of SUMO+VEINS+VSimRTI
Status: Eclipse SUMO
- SUMO passed the initial creation review https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sumo
- Other projects can ask SUMO for advice for their move to Eclipse
- There is an incubation mailing list for projects who are interested to become Eclipse projects. https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Process_Guidelines/What
- SUMO will migrate to GitHub, once remaining licensing issues are solved.
- The move of SUMO to Eclipse will not be finalized before fall 2017.
- CS will develop an adapter, which will take about 2-3 months.
- CS will send an overview about the intended work to RH for publication on the wiki.
- RP will provide a coupling of VSimRTI with SUMO and Omnet as Eclipse project. He will send an overview about this to RH for publication on the wiki.
- MS agreed to sign a contributor license agreement so Plexe can be hosted in the SUMO project repository.
OpenMobility Working Group
- We have a name (OpenMobility) and a subtitle (Advancing Simulation Environments for Transport Applications)
- Mailing list will be provided soon by Ralph Mueller
- Next steps: DLR will make a proposal for out mission and vision. Proposal will be discussed in the next meeting.
- 14 July at 10am CET.
- We are looking for an alternative to Lync. Everyone please check if you can provide WebEx or similar, otherwise next meeting will be on Lync again.