Oct 27-29 Boston F2F Agenda
Higgins face-to-face meeting in Waltham, Massachusetts, October 27-29, 2008.
- Location: The offices of Wilmer Hale, 1100 Winter Street in Waltham, Meeting Room(s): St. Clair - 0401
- Time: The event will start Monday at 9:00 AM and end Wednesday at noon. Note that Wednesday from 9:00 to 10:30 we will be meeting in a different room.
- Action Items are indicated by the presence of "(AI)" on a line and the owner of the action item is in bold.
- Jim Sermersheim - Novell
- Paul Trevithick - Parity
- Drummond Reed - Cordance/Parity
- Michael McIntosh - IBM
- Mary Ruddy - Merstic
- Hank Mauldin - Cisco
- Markus Sabedello - Parity
Attending by phone
Participant Passcode: TBD
Attending on IRC
Note that once we have finalized the agenda, we will move items around to appropriate time slots. Please add your proposed agenda items
We will track at least the agenda on the #Higgins IRC channel. If you wish to call in for an agenda item, please let us know on the #higgins IRC channel
9:30-10:00 Welcome, Introductions, Agenda 
- Eclipse ground rules
- Agenda bashing
- Information card ID-WSF interoperability
- Information card multi-card use cases
- Common STS infrastructure (WS-Trust, SAML2, Kerberos, etc.)