Get OM2M source code
git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.git
Add required libraries (This step will be removed when all third libraries will be validated by Eclipse)
- To help you take advantage of the OM2M platform, we decided to provide the source code and ask you to manually add libraries currently being validated by Eclipse:
- Download required libraries from this link: om2m-libs.rar
- Extract OM2M-libs and add the following libraries to "org.eclipse.om2m" repository as follows:
- "xsd" folder under "org.eclipse.om2m.commons\src\main\resources"
- "obix.jar" library under "org.eclipse.om2m.commons\libs"
- "db4o-core-java5-8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" library under "org.eclipse.om2m.core\libs"
Build OM2M using maven
- "Apache Maven 3" is required to build OM2M.
- Got to the "org.eclipse.om2m" directory.
- Build OM2M using the following command: (An internet connection is required to download dependencies)
mvn clean install
- Two Eclipse products will be generated after a successful built:
- The NSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.nscl/target/products/nscl/<os>/<ws>/<arch>"
- The GSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.gscl/target/products/gscl/<os>/<ws>/<arch>"
- You can also import the "org.eclipse.om2m" project as maven project in the Eclipse RPC IDE, and use Eclipse maven tools to build the OM2M platform.