Get OM2M binaries
- A link to OM2M binaries will be added here.
Get OM2M source code
git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/om2m.git
- Got to the "org.eclipse.om2m" directory.
- Specific target architectures and operating systems can be specified on the "pom.xml" file.
- Build OM2M using the following command: (An internet connection is required to download dependencies)
mvn clean install
- Check generated NSCL and GSCL products
- The NSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.nscl/target/products/nscl/<os>/<ws>/arch>/"
- The GSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.gscl/target/products/gscl/<os>/<ws>/arch>/"
- You can also import the "org.eclipse.om2m" project as maven project in the Eclipse RPC IDE, and use Eclipse maven tools to build the NSCL and GSCL products.