Revision as of 04:27, 21 May 2014 by Benalaya.sensinov.com (→Add under review files (This step will be removed when all third libraries are validated by Eclipse)
Get OM2M source code
- OM2M source code will be available as soon as possible on the following repository: http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.git
- You will be able to clone the OM2M project using the following command:
git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.git
Add under review files (This step will be removed when all third libraries are validated by Eclipse)
Build OM2M using maven
- "Apache Maven 3" is required to build OM2M.
- Got to the "org.eclipse.om2m" directory.
- Build OM2M using the following command: (An internet connection is required to download dependencies)
mvn clean install
- Two Eclipse products will be generated after a successful built:
- The NSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.nscl/target/products/nscl/<os>/<ws>/<arch>"
- The GSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.gscl/target/products/gscl/<os>/<ws>/<arch>"
- You can also import the "org.eclipse.om2m" project as maven project in the Eclipse RPC IDE, and use Eclipse maven tools to build the OM2M platform.