Get OM2M binaries
- Download OM2M binaries from this link: OM2M.zip.
- Extract the archive. You will find the NSCL and GSCL products.
- Use start.bat for windows or start.sh for linux to start NSCL and GSCL. (JAVA 1.7 is required to run OM2M)
Build OM2M from source code
Clone OM2M project
git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.git
Add required libraries (This step will be removed when all third libraries will be validated by Eclipse)
- To help you take advantage of the OM2M platform, we decided to provide the source code and ask you to manually add libraries currently being validated by Eclipse:
- Download required libraries from this link: OM2M-libs.rar
- Extract OM2M-libs and copy the following libraries to "org.eclipse.om2m" repository as follows:
- "db4o-core-java5-8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" library under "org.eclipse.om2m.core\libs"
- "obix.jar" library under "org.eclipse.om2m.commons\libs"
- "xsd" folder under "org.eclipse.om2m.commons\src\main\resources"
Build OM2M using maven
- Apache Maven 3 is required to build OM2M.
- Got to the "org.eclipse.om2m" directory.
- Build OM2M using the following command: (An internet connection is required to download dependencies)
mvn clean install
- Two Eclipse products will be generated after a successful built:
- The NSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.nscl/target/products/nscl/<os>/<ws>/<arch>"
- The GSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.gscl/target/products/gscl/<os>/<ws>/<arch>"
- You can also import the "org.eclipse.om2m" project as maven project in the Eclipse RPC IDE, and use Eclipse maven tools to build the OM2M platform.