Get OM2M source code
- OM2M is available on the following repository: http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.git
- You can clone the OM2M project using the following command:
git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.git
Add under review files (This step will be removed when all third libraries are validated by Eclipse)
To help you take advantage of the OM2M platform, we decided to provide the source code and ask you to add libraries currently being validated by Eclipse manually:
Download required libraries from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nqeykm45o4w4y3/OM2M-libs.rar Extract OM2M-libs and add the following files to OM2M repository as follows:
- Add "xsdFile" folder under "org.eclipse.om2m.commons\src\main\resources"
- Add "obix.jar" library under "org.eclipse.om2m.commons\libs"
- Add "db4o-core-java5-8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" under "org.eclipse.om2m.core\libs"
Build OM2M using maven
- "Apache Maven 3" is required to build OM2M.
- Got to the "org.eclipse.om2m" directory.
- Build OM2M using the following command: (An internet connection is required to download dependencies)
mvn clean install
- Two Eclipse products will be generated after a successful built:
- The NSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.nscl/target/products/nscl/<os>/<ws>/<arch>"
- The GSCL product can be found on this directory: "om2m/org.eclipse.om2m/org.eclipse.om2m.site.gscl/target/products/gscl/<os>/<ws>/<arch>"
- You can also import the "org.eclipse.om2m" project as maven project in the Eclipse RPC IDE, and use Eclipse maven tools to build the OM2M platform.