OHF Bridge PHP Sample Client
Revision as of 12:56, 12 February 2007 by Mattd.ou.edu (Talk | contribs) (→Installation)
Make sure you install the PHP engine in Apache, you may also use one of the LAMP or WAMP installations.
Required PHP PEAR Libraries
Note that there is a problem with this PHP version pear. To fix it fetch a recent go-pear.php here, save it as C:\PHP\PEAR\go-pear.php and run again go-pear.bat.
To install the PEARs, go the PHP installation directory and run something like:
pear install XML_Parser
The PEARs you need are:
If a PEAR claims it needs another PEAR as prerequisites, install it too.
- Install PHP XSL support, see this site (and this too) for instructions.
- Install dBug from this site. Place the dBug.php file in your <your PHP install path>/pear/dBug. I recommend turning the display_errors' to Off in the php.ini since dBug sometimes create error notices.
Oh, nothing really to do here :-)
- Set the org.eclipse.ohf.bridge.client as the root directory of the Apache server
- Open the org.eclipse.ohf.bridge.client/conf/client_conf.php
- Edit the OHF_SERVICE_URL definition to point to the OHF Bridge Web service endpoint