OCL/New and Noteworthy/Neon
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.0 release.
- 471118 _ no longer used as an identifier (avoiding Java 8 deprecation)
- 471948 Custom messages are supported again in code generated validations
- 474307 EList returns no longer inhibit Ecore Editor delete commands
- 469967 Concurrent editor no longer leads to a stuck /* Please Wait */
- 471785 Problem in imported files no longer shown at local lines
- 473249 Unresolved references due to stale Complete OCL context fixed
- 473632 CollectionRange to a more negative last no longer includes first
- 470805 Operations are no longer ignored for UML DataTypes
- 472261 Constraints may be specified for Signals
- 472469 UML DataType generals treated as superclasses
- 474085 Stereotypes are no longer ignored in the Xtext OCL Console
- 476438 *.oclas no longer requires explicit registration for standalone usage
- 477283 Complete OCL references to subpackages no longer fail
- 476463 Post-Mars regression preventing use of OCL editor in Papyrus fixed
- 476662 InstanceSpecification EnumerationLiteral properties no longer malfunction
- 476769 OCLforUML::Validation at last controls Papyrus InstanceSpecification validation
- 478416 Non-OCL Constraints are now tolerated
- 479405 Names using special sequences such as :: may now be used.
- 480018 DataTypes no longer convert to their behavioral type prematurely.
- 480635 EnumLiterals may now have annotations.
Many fixes relate to support for auto-generation in conjunction with the QVTd project.
- 480567 oclContainer/oclContents library properties added
- 482264 silent syntax errors in profiles diagnosed
- 482788 iterator variable names can now use arbitrary characters
- 485225 allInstances() now works for Stereotypes
- 485586 OCL parsing no longer fails for too simple UML models
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.1 SR1 release.
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.2 SR2 release.