OCL/New and Noteworthy/Neon
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.0 release.
- 471118 _ no longer used as an identifier (avoiding Java 8 deprecation)
- 471948 Custom messages are supported again in code generated validations
- 469967 Concurrent editor no longer leads to a stuck /* Please Wait */
- 471785 Problem in imported files no longer shown at local lines
- 473249 Unresolved references due to stale Complete OCL context fixed
- 470805 Operations are no longer ignored for UML DataTypes
- 472261 Constraints may be specified for Signals
- 472469 UML DataType generals treated as superclasses
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.1 SR1 release.
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.2 SR2 release.