Difference between revisions of "OCL/New and Noteworthy/Neon"
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Revision as of 12:00, 8 January 2016
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.0 release.
- 471118 _ no longer used as an identifier (avoiding Java 8 deprecation)
- 471948 Custom messages are supported again in code generated validations
- 474307 EList returns no longer inhibit Ecore Editor delete commands
- 469967 Concurrent editor no longer leads to a stuck /* Please Wait */
- 471785 Problem in imported files no longer shown at local lines
- 473249 Unresolved references due to stale Complete OCL context fixed
- 473632 CollectionRange to a more negative last no longer includes first
- 470805 Operations are no longer ignored for UML DataTypes
- 472261 Constraints may be specified for Signals
- 472469 UML DataType generals treated as superclasses
- 474085 Stereotypes are no longer ignored in the Xtext OCL Console
- 476438 *.oclas no longer requires explicit registration for standalone usage
- 477283 Complete OCL references to subpackages no longer fail
- 476463 Post-Mars regression preventing use of OCL editor in Papyrus fixed
- 476662 InstanceSpecification EnumerationLiteral properties no longer malfunction
- 476769 OCLforUML::Validation at last controls Papyrus InstanceSpecification validation
- 478416 Non-OCL Constraints are now tolerated
- 479405 Names using special sequences such as :: may now be used.
- 480018 DataTypes no longer convert to their behavioral type prematurely.
- 480635 EnumLiterals may now have annotations.
Many fixes relate to support for auto-generation in conjunction with the QVTd project.
- 480567 oclContainer/oclContents library properties added
- 482264 silent syntax errors in profiles diagnosed
- 482788 iterator variable names can now use arbitrary characters
- 485225 allInstances() now works for Stereotypes
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.1 SR1 release.
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 6.1.2 SR2 release.