Difference between revisions of "OCL/New and Noteworthy/Neon"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 07:00, 7 September 2015
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 7.0.0 release.
- 471118 _ no longer used as an identifier (avoiding Java 8 deprecation)
- 471948 Custom messages are supported again in code generated validations
- 474307 EList returns no longer inhibit Ecore Editor delete commands
- 469967 Concurrent editor no longer leads to a stuck /* Please Wait */
- 471785 Problem in imported files no longer shown at local lines
- 473249 Unresolved references due to stale Complete OCL context fixed
- 473632 CollectionRange to a more negative last no longer includes first
- 470805 Operations are no longer ignored for UML DataTypes
- 472261 Constraints may be specified for Signals
- 472469 UML DataType generals treated as superclasses
- 474085 Stereotypes are no longer ignored in the Xtext OCL Console
- 476438 *.oclas no longer requires explicit registration for standalone usage
- 476662 InstanceSpecification EnumerationLiteral properties no longer malfunction
- 476769 OCLforUML::Validation at last controls Papyrus InstanceSpecification validation
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 7.0.1 SR1 release.
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Neon 7.0.2 SR2 release.