Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Mylyn/Meetings"

(Tuesday, November 20, 10-11am PT)
 
(866 intermediate revisions by 28 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[Category:Mylyn]]
 
[[Category:Mylyn]]
Tel: '''1-866-362-7064''' or 1-613-287-8000, Passcode: '''892048#'''
 
  
[[Mylyn Meetings Archive]]
+
= Connection Information =
  
=== Pending Discussion Items ===
+
Participant conference extension: '''708''', then enter pin '''97898'''. {{Asterisk/Numbers}}
  
* Design discussion: queries, categories, groupings and recommended settings {{bug|175318}} (Mik)
+
SIP clients can call '''708@asterisk.eclipse.org''', then enter pin '''97898'''. [http://wiki.eclipse.org/Asterisk More information].
* Standardize hyperlinking strategy for the Task Editor (Eugene) {{bug|203399}}
+
* Active task and working set presentation/switching when Task List is not visible
+
* Visualization of entries that don't match queries {{bug|201157}} (Eugene)
+
  
=== Next Meeting ===
+
== Screen Sharing ==
  
Planning meetings are open to all interested. When adding an item to the agenda please include your name.
+
We use '''[https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/725855957 Goto Meeting (ID 725855957)]''' for screen sharing when needed (on demand only).
  
==== Tuesday, November 20, 10-11am PT ====
+
= Meeting Schedule =
  
Agenda:
+
Planning meetings are open to all interested and are '''held on an as-needed basis.''' Anyone interested in doing work related to the Mylyn project is invited to schedule a meeting if they have something they want to discuss. If you would like to meet, please send an email to [mailto:mylyn-dev@eclipse.org mylyn-dev@eclipse.org] to schedule a meeting, mentioning what you want to meet about and what dates and times you are available. Typical agenda items include planning for the next release, demos of work in progress, discussion of implementation ideas for new features, etc.
* Usability issues with password prompting {{bug|207654}} (Steffen)
+
* Patch applying policy (Mik)
+
* Mentoring policy (Mik)
+
* Tooltips design discussion
+
* Task editor scalability UI discussion
+
* Mylyn 2.2 planning (Mik)
+
* Proposal for simplifying the overdue notions for Scheduled for and Due dates (Mik)
+
  
=== Past Meetings ===
+
= Ongoing Items =
  
==== Thursday, November 15, 10-11am PT ====
+
==== Planning ====
  
Agenda:
+
[http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=mylyn Project Plan]
* Usability issues with password prompting {{bug|207654}} (Steffen)
+
* Arbitrary attributes discussion {{bug|199818}} (Eugene)
+
* Templates in the task editor {{bug|201028}} (Eugene)
+
* Numerous issues with filtering/quick unfiltering in the Package Explorer (Eugene)
+
  
==== Tuesday, November 6, 10-11am PT ====
+
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;short_desc=%5Btheme%5D;short_desc_type=allwordssubstr;classification=Mylyn Theme Bugs]
 +
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?keywords=plan;keywords_type=allwords;short_desc=%5C%5Btheme%5C%5D;classification=Mylyn;query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;short_desc_type=notregexp;target_milestone=--- Plan Bugs]
 +
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?keywords=plan;query_format=advanced;keywords_type=allwords;short_desc=%5C%5Btheme%5C%5D;field0-0-0=target_milestone;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;short_desc_type=notregexp;type0-0-0=notsubstring;value0-0-0=---;classification=Mylyn Scheduled Plan Bugs]
 +
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?priority=P1;priority=P2;query_format=advanced;bug_severity=blocker;bug_severity=critical;bug_severity=major;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;type0-0-0=notsubstring;value0-0-0=---;classification=Mylyn High Priority Defects]
  
Agenda:
 
* Mylyn Monitor and concept of a Feedback Agent (zx)
 
* Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
 
* Eclipse 3.2 and Mylyn 2.0 compatibility and support {{bug|205995}}, {{bug|205995}}
 
* Manage New & Noteworthy items (Steffen)
 
* Arbitrary attributes discussion {{bug|199818}}
 
  
==== Tuesday, October 30, 10-11am PT ====
+
= Past Meetings =
  
Agenda:
+
==== September 10, 8-9am PT ====
* Apache JIRA problem, {{bug|205963}}
+
* Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
+
** Flagging pending API changes in the code (Steffen)
+
* Manage New & Noteworthy items (Steffen)
+
* Mylyn Monitor and concept of a Feedback Agent (zx)
+
* Arbitrary attributes discussion {{bug|199818}}
+
* Subtasks and incoming decoration mess (Eugene)
+
* Overuse of "please fill a new bug for this" (Eugene)
+
  
Minutes:
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
* Steffen will document tags on wiki adding a tag (API30) for documenting changes proposed for 3.0 (since referencing wiki all the time is difficult)
+
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
* <s>Rob to gather all subtask/incoming related bugs under one master bug report</s> {{bug|208089}}
+
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/documentation Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
* <s>Rob to create bug report for prototypeing single viewer based editor</s> {{bug|208061}}
+
* <s>Rob to create bug report to delay synchronization (15s proposed)</s> {{bug|208063}}
+
  
==== Tuesday, October 23, 10-11am PT ====
+
==== August 13, 8-9am PT ====
  
Agenda:
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
* Apache JIRA problem, {{bug|205963}}
+
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
* allow to configure labels in the task list {{bug|199345}} (Eugene)
+
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/documentation Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
* UI and mechanism for pushing task active time to repository {{bug|205218}} (Helen)
+
* Design discussion of ''Task Editor'' layout (Mik, Rob)
+
* Design discussion for simplifying the overdue notions for Scheduled for and Due dates (Mik)
+
* Arbitrary attributes discussion {{bug|199818}}
+
* Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
+
  
Minutes:
+
==== July 9, 8-9am PT ====
  
XPlanner Time Tracking
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
* Timing related fields shouldn't be in custom editor, ideally left in Planning Editor
+
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
* Need ability to query date ranges for task activity
+
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/documentation Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
* Provide report on time tracking based on task search (deprecate task activity report?)
+
  
Task List and editors
+
==== June 11, 8-9am PT ====
* Rob will reduce number of comments visisble and lazy load uninteresting {{bug|206568}}
+
* Mik to post patch for task overdue simplification
+
* Mik to comment on Eugene's custom attributes bug.
+
  
Configuration refresh options discussed
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
* Manual, User Configurable, Semi-auto (detect if large repository, if so require manual)
+
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
 +
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/documentation Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
  
==== Tuesday, October 16, 10-11am PT ====
+
==== May 14, 8-9am PT ====
  
Agenda:
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
* Arbitrary attributes discussion {{bug|199818}}
+
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
* UI and mechanism for pushing task active time to repository {{bug|205218}} (Helen)
+
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/documentation Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
* Proposal for simplifying the overdue notions for Scheduled for and Due dates (Mik)
+
* Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
+
* Discussions in bug reports (Eugene)
+
  
==== Tuesday, October 9, 10-11am PT ====
+
==== April 9, 8-9am PT ====
  
Agenda:
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
* Mylyn 3.0 planning (Mik)
+
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
* Summary bug view / quick viewing of bug reports design discussion: {{bug|205669}} (Steffen)
+
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/documentation Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
* Design discussion - bugzilla cached configuration (Rob)
+
* Proposal for simplifying the overdue notions for Scheduled for and Due dates (Mik)
+
  
 +
==== March 12, 8-9am PT ====
  
==== Tuesday, October 2, 10-11am PT ====
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
 +
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
 +
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/releases/next Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
 +
* 3.11 Release Wrap up
 +
** confirm IP log submission
 +
** publishing of RC
  
Agenda:
+
==== February 12, 8-9am PT ====
* 2.1 release review (Mik)
+
* Eclipse.org bandwidth usage {{bug|196056}} {{bug|205213}} (Rob)
+
* XPlanner update (Helen)
+
* 3.0 plan review and bug triage (all)
+
* Mylyn connector for mingle (Ketan)
+
  
Minutes:
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
----
+
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
 +
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/releases/next Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
 +
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=427190 YouTrack connector] UI review
  
==== Tuesday, September 25, 10-11am PT ====
+
==== January 8, 8-9am PT ====
  
Agenda:
+
'''This meeting was cancelled because the audio conference system was not working'''
* Mylyn 2.1, Europa Fall Update and Ganymede status and review of remaining items (Mik)
+
* Update sites, linking and download redesign (Mik) {{bug|194469}}
+
* Sandbox quality bar and policy for inclusion of features for discoverable sites in Europa Fall Update (Mik) {{bug|204560}}
+
* Subtasks being enabled by default for Bugzilla and corresponding policies (Rob, Mik, Eugene)
+
** artificial "grouping" vs. showing subtasks
+
* JIRA update (Steffen)
+
* XPlanner update (Helen)
+
  
Minutes:
+
* Ongoing Agenda Items
* Update site should include historical builds as part of archive
+
** Project updates: Builds, Commons, Context [MFT], Docs, Reviews [R4E], Tasks, Versions
* Subtask setting to be renamed
+
** Repository check: [http://www.bugzilla.org Bugzilla], [http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap Trac], [http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.hudson/releases/next Hudson], [http://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable Jenkins], [http://gerrit-releases.storage.googleapis.com/index.html Gerrit]
 +
* Mylyn 3.11 Release Date
  
==== Tuesday, September 18, 10-11am PT ====
+
=== Archive ===
  
Agenda:
+
[[Mylyn/Meetings/2013|2013 Meetings]], [[Mylyn/Meetings/2012|2012 Meetings]], [[Mylyn/Meetings/2011|2011 Meetings]], [[Mylyn/Meetings/2010|2010 Meetings]], [[Mylyn/Meetings/2009|2009 Meetings]], [[Mylyn/Meetings/2008|2008 Meetings]], [[Mylyn/Meetings/2007|2007 Meetings]], [[Mylyn/Meetings/2006|2006 Meetings]]
* Policy for adding stuff to the Sandbox, i.e. group by scheduled vs. "out of nowhere" "Incoming (Experimental)" presentation (Eugene)
+
* Review of all bugs scheduled for Mylyn 2.1 (all)
+
* 3.0 planning (Mik)
+
* {{bug|203399}} standardize hyperlinking strategy for the Task Editor (Eugene)
+
 
+
Minutes:
+
----
+
 
+
==== Tuesday, September 11, 10-11am PT ====
+
 
+
Agenda:
+
* Review of all bugs scheduled for Mylyn 2.1 (all)
+
* Policy for making significant changes to open bugs' status, e.g. marking for bugday (Mik)
+
* 3.0 planning (Mik)
+
* Design discussion: queries, categories, groupings and recommended settings {{bug|175318}} (Mik)
+
* Visualization of entries that don't match queries {{bug|201157}} (Eugene)
+
* Arbitrary attributes discussion {{bug|199818 }}
+
* Summary bug view / quick viewing of bug reports design discussion
+
* Design discussion - bugzilla cached configuration
+
 
+
Minutes:
+
----
+
 
+
 
+
==== Tuesday, September 4, 10-11am PT ====
+
 
+
Agenda:
+
* Missed BugDay
+
* Summer of Code wrap-up (Jevgeni, Xiaoyang, Balazs)
+
* Policy:
+
** Resolving bug reports (Rob)
+
** Reopening closed reports, i.e. AllTasks fails (Eugene)
+
* Design discussion - bugzilla cached configuration
+
* 2.1 and 3.0 Planning (Mik)
+
* Arbitrary attributes discussion {{bug|199818}}
+
* Visualization of entries that don't match queries {{bug|201157}} (Eugene)
+
 
+
Minutes:
+
 
+
* Bug Day
+
** We will participate in Bug Day
+
** Need to continute to maintain/label bug day bugs
+
** Must maintain calendar of bug day events and send announcemnts to newsgroup/mailing lists
+
** Eugne willing to mentor on bug days
+
 
+
*Policy
+
** Contributions (patches) must be accompanied with summary of issues addressed by provided patch. Must also indicate if patch is intended to resolve bug report or further work required. (Rob will update Contributor Reference)
+
** Reopening closed reports not encouraged. Mik will resolve bug#152869 - creating bugs from failed unit tests  for 2.1
+
 
+
* Builds
+
** RC builds, dev builds as weekly milestone builds (Mik to send proposal to newsgroup to get feedback from community on this proposed change)
+

Latest revision as of 18:47, 7 October 2014


Connection Information

Participant conference extension: 708, then enter pin 97898. To access the conference bridge, please dial one of the following numbers:

Phone numbers

  • North America 1-866-569-4992
  • Germany 49-692-2224-6059
  • France 33-(0)-17-070-8535
  • UK 0800-033-7806
  • Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
  • Sweden 46-85-063-8386
  • Italy 003-902-3604-8268

SIP

Asterisk can be used for free from anywhere with a reliable Internet connection. Please see https://wiki.eclipse.org/Asterisk#SIP.

Conference Commands

*1 to mute/unmute yourself
*2 lock/unlock the conference (moderator only)
*3 eject the last person to join (moderator only)
*4 decrease conference volume
*6 increase conference volume
*7 decrease your volume volume
*9 increase your volume volume

*8 exit the conference

SIP clients can call 708@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 97898. More information.

Screen Sharing

We use Goto Meeting (ID 725855957) for screen sharing when needed (on demand only).

Meeting Schedule

Planning meetings are open to all interested and are held on an as-needed basis. Anyone interested in doing work related to the Mylyn project is invited to schedule a meeting if they have something they want to discuss. If you would like to meet, please send an email to mylyn-dev@eclipse.org to schedule a meeting, mentioning what you want to meet about and what dates and times you are available. Typical agenda items include planning for the next release, demos of work in progress, discussion of implementation ideas for new features, etc.

Ongoing Items

Planning

Project Plan


Past Meetings

September 10, 8-9am PT

  • Ongoing Agenda Items

August 13, 8-9am PT

  • Ongoing Agenda Items

July 9, 8-9am PT

  • Ongoing Agenda Items

June 11, 8-9am PT

  • Ongoing Agenda Items

May 14, 8-9am PT

  • Ongoing Agenda Items

April 9, 8-9am PT

  • Ongoing Agenda Items

March 12, 8-9am PT

  • Ongoing Agenda Items
  • 3.11 Release Wrap up
    • confirm IP log submission
    • publishing of RC

February 12, 8-9am PT

January 8, 8-9am PT

This meeting was cancelled because the audio conference system was not working

  • Ongoing Agenda Items
  • Mylyn 3.11 Release Date

Archive

2013 Meetings, 2012 Meetings, 2011 Meetings, 2010 Meetings, 2009 Meetings, 2008 Meetings, 2007 Meetings, 2006 Meetings

Back to the top