Revision as of 04:14, 17 July 2006 by Mik.kersten.eclipse.org (Talk | contribs)
- org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core: task and task repository abstractions. Runs headless. Entry point: TasksCorePlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui: task list and other facilities such as offline and synchronization support that make tasks a first class part of Eclipse. Runs in RCP. Entry point: TasksUiPlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.context.core: context model and degree of interest abstractions. Runs headless. Entry point: ContextCorePlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui: interest filters and other facilities for focusing workbench views and editors on context. Runs in RCP. Entry point: ContextUiPlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.monitor: UI framework for monitoring user interactions with the workbench. Can be used independently of Tasks and Context frameworks. Runs in RCP. Entry point: MylarUiPlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.monitor.usage: user study framework, requires Eclipse Platform.
- org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.core: Java API used for accessing Bugzilla reports on a server. Runs headless, see BugzillaHeadlessTest for details.