Revision as of 06:52, 7 September 2010 by Nguyomar.sodifrance.fr (Talk | contribs) (→Infrastructure layer)
Here is a list of metamodels provided by the MoDisco project :
These metamodels are specific to a technology :
- J2SE5 : describes the Java language (from JDK5 specification) as a graph.
- JavaAST : describes the Java language (from the Eclipse JDT implementation) as a tree.
- CSharp : describes the C# language as defined in version 2.0 of "C# Language Specification" from Microsoft Corporation.
These metamodels are independent from a technology :
- KDM : implementation of the OMG/ADM Knowledge Discovery Metamodel.
- SMM : implementation of the OMG/ADM Software Metrics Metamodel.
- RelationalDBSchema : describes the schema of a relational database (tables and columns).
- RelationalDBContent : describes the content of a relational database (tuples).