Version 0.8 (for Helios)
To facilitate reuse of components between several modernization solutions, MoDisco is organized in several layers
All the components of this layer are available as plug-ins and provided in one single Eclipse feature
All the components of this layer are available as plug-ins and provided in several Eclipse features: one for each technology.
All the components of this layer are available as plug-ins
- Simple Transformations Chain: creation of a UML model from a Java project, just aggregating discoverers from Infrastructure and Technologies layers.
- Model Filter: creation of a UML model containing dependencies for a Java classe selected in the Eclipse environment.
- Bugzilla metrics: conversion of Bugzilla data into Excel, HTML or SVG documents.
- BIRTSampleDB: discovery of model from a BIRT database.
- Performance-Annotated UML2 State Chart: discovery of performance information from an Excel file, computation of metrics using this information and application of them to a UML2 model using a Performance profile.
The following are components also available from MoDisco. However, they are not currently part of the standard MoDisco build.
The MOMOCS European Project provides:
- the MOMOCS Metamodel and corresponding Simple Editor
- the MOMOCS Transformation Tool
- the Travel Agency use case
- the Polimi Blog use case
- Feature CSharp 0.6 contains: a complete metamodel for the C# language; a transformation from CSharp models to KDM
To see details for previous or upcoming versions of MoDisco Components please follow this link : MoDisco/Components/All