Milestone 0.7: Feb 15 With this milestone we will have roughed out all major components of the Higgins architecture including a card selector UI. Handy shortcut to create a new Higgins Bugzilla entry. See all open items
done items have strikethrough
- Continue to evolve the Architecture across these broad areas including
- Move download URL to Eclipse 155452 Valery
- Acquire CardSpace-compatible I-Card (.crd) from webpage 168845 Maxim
- Update the HBX doc (e.g. target protocols (e.g. OpenID), non-pluggable assumption)
- HBX Startup
- OpenID support: request approval of Sxip OpenID libraries
ISS Web UI (inside HBX)
- Initial implementation Abhi
RP Protocol Support
- Initial implementation 170063 Sergei
- Getting the RP Protocol Support Service running on an Eclipse server. 170082 Sergei
- New operation: create new CardSpace-compatible I-Card (.crd) 168850 SergeyL [in progress]
I-Card Selector Service
- Design and implement I-Card Registry 160410 Valery
- Continue work on I-Card Provider API 160375 Valery
- Cardspace-compatible Managed provider
- CardSpace-compatible Personal provider
- URI provider 169233 Valery
- Interop with live.microsoft.net (in progress) 152872 Mike
- Eclipse-Hosted Higgins Token Service 169870 Mike
- IdAS API: schema create/retreive methods 160412
- IdAS unit tests (.higgins.idas.test) [Waiting for factory instantiation mechanism] 153208
- Many other open items
IdAS Context providers
- Jena-based provider (uses HSQLDB) [80% done] 152856 SergeyL
- LDAP-based provider [waiting on IPzilla]
- XML file-based provider [in progress]
- Initial implementation Sergei
- Automated Builds Mary, Evgeniy
- <need to list here what we are still working on>
- Add manifest document to all build zip files 169217
- Switch the nightly build number from 0.6 to 0.7
- If the triggered build fails, there should be a link to a logfile.
- Add a CVS label as part of the build process
- Create a nightly build process for the STS
- Create a stable build process for the STS
- Documenting "How To set up an Eclipse-Hosted Server" Mary
IIW Reference Application Post Mortem
- STS Configuration 163618. Mike
- The bug doesn't say anything else, but I think it has to do with how the STS is configured to do things like: - insert a claim mapper between itself and the IdAS CP (dependency on claim mapping task below), possibly include a list of allowed CP's, etc.
- Mappings Duane
- Name mappings.
- We used full DN values from the groupMembership. Should have been simple (mapped) names.
- Claim/Attribute mapping.
- Name mappings.
- Update operations in IdAS instead of PHP LDAP. Daniel
- Location of dependency libraries. (Need Owner)
- We had some in the STS deployment lib directory, and others in the Tomcat shared lib. We need a methodology for deciding where to locate these.
- BasicDateTimeValue couldn't be used because of some fishiness with the time zones. 167979 Jim
- Verify that Mike's latest STS code is in, and we can build and deploy ourselves. Jim
Check in fixes to card generator to Higgins. Separate from from ui Andy & Jim
- Empty/missing claim (on forum) Mike
- LDAP CP should support any URI as the context ref (i.e. http) (Need Owner)
- This should be handled as part of the rework on the IdAS Registry
- CardID to context mapping. 163366 Jim
- We ended up making the CardID equal the contextRef. It looked like this: file:///<some path on the IdAS machine to a config file>?<some identifier inside the config file representing a context>.
- It would be nice if we could come up with something a little more abstract so we're not putting something as brittle and revealing as a local filename.
- This may be rolled into the previous task.
- STS builds are still not quite up to snuff -- see recent list traffic. Mike