Difference between revisions of "Milestone 1.0M7"
m (left menu, logo, category)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 09:55, 16 December 2008
Milestone 0.7: Feb 15 With this milestone we will have roughed out all major components of the Higgins architecture including a card selector UI. Handy shortcut to create a new Higgins Bugzilla entry. See all open items
done items have strikethrough
- Continue to evolve the Architecture across these broad areas including:
Move download URL to Eclipse 155452Valery
- Acquire CardSpace-compatible I-Card (.crd) from webpage 168845 Maxim
- Update the HBX doc (e.g. target protocols (e.g. OpenID), non-pluggable assumption)
OpenID support: request approval of Sxip OpenID libraries
ISS Web UI (inside HBX)
Initial implementation Abhi
Defer to 0.8
- HBX Startup, authentication issues
RP Protocol Support
Initial implementation 170063 Sergei
Getting the RP Protocol Support Service running on an Eclipse server. 170082Sergei
- New operation: create new CardSpace-compatible I-Card (.crd) 168850 SergeyL [in progress]
I-Card Selector Service
- Design and implement I-Card Registry 160410 Valery
- Continue work on I-Card Provider API 160375 Valery
- Cardspace-compatible Managed provider
- CardSpace-compatible Personal provider
- URI provider 169233 Valery, SergeyL
- Interop with live.microsoft.net (in progress) 152872 Mike
- Eclipse-Hosted Higgins Token Service 169870 Mike
- IdAS API: schema create/retreive methods 160412
- IdAS unit tests (.higgins.idas.test) [Waiting for factory instantiation mechanism] 153208
- Many other open items
IdAS Context providers
- Jena-based provider (uses HSQLDB) [80% done] [waiting on IPzilla] 152856 SergeyL
- LDAP-based provider [waiting on IPzilla]
Initial implementation Sergei
- Automated Builds Mary, Evgeniy
Trigger nightly builds on demand 169213
Trigger stable builds on demand 169214
Add build number to "stable build jar name" 169215
- Add build hour and minutes
- Add manifest document to all build zip files 169217
Switch the nightly build number from 0.6 to 0.7
- If the triggered build fails, there should be a link to a logfile.
- Add a CVS label as part of the build process
- Create a nightly build process for the STS
- Create a stable build process for the STS
- Documenting "How To set up an Eclipse-Hosted Server" Mary
IIW Reference Application Post Mortem
- STS Configuration 163618. Mike
- The bug doesn't say anything else, but I think it has to do with how the STS is configured to do things like: - insert a claim mapper between itself and the IdAS CP (dependency on claim mapping task below), possibly include a list of allowed CP's, etc.
- Mappings Duane
- Name mappings.
- We used full DN values from the groupMembership. Should have been simple (mapped) names.
- Claim/Attribute mapping.
- We ended up making the LDAP CP emit attributes which are named just like cardspace claims... We'd like to do this via configuration, or possibly a mapping CP, or something like that.
- The STS needs to give special handling to the privatepersonalidentifier claim. The document, A Guide to Integrating with Information Cards and Windows CardSpace v1.0, says the following: "To enable an identity provider that supports the PPID claim type to be able to always produce a consistent claim value, Windows CardSpace includes the extension element ic:ClientPseudonym/ic:PPID in the RST request. It contains the result of applying a hash function to a relying party identity and optional user-supplied entropy to produce an opaque yet consistent reference for the relying party. If the issued token contains the PPID claim, this value is to be used as the basis. The IP/STS may use this value as is or as an input seed to a custom function to derive a value for the PPID claim." The STS should look for this ClientPseudonym/PPID element whenever the RST requests the personalprivateidentifier claim, and at the very least, return that value for the claim.
- Name mappings.
- Update operations in IdAS instead of PHP LDAP. Daniel
- Location of dependency libraries. (Need Owner)
- We had some in the STS deployment lib directory, and others in the Tomcat shared lib. We need a methodology for deciding where to locate these.
- BasicDateTimeValue couldn't be used because of some fishiness with the time zones. 167979 Jim
- Verify that Mike's latest STS code is in, and we can build and deploy ourselves. Jim
Check in fixes to card generator to Higgins. Separate from from ui Andy & Jim
- Empty/missing claim (on forum) Mike
- LDAP CP should support any URI as the context ref (i.e. http) (Need Owner)
- This should be handled as part of the rework on the IdAS Registry
- CardID to context mapping. 163366 Jim
- We ended up making the CardID equal the contextRef. It looked like this: file:///<some path on the IdAS machine to a config file>?<some identifier inside the config file representing a context>.
- It would be nice if we could come up with something a little more abstract so we're not putting something as brittle and revealing as a local filename.
- This may be rolled into the previous task.
STS builds are still not quite up to snuff -- see recent list traffic. Mike