UML2 Tools is a Graphical Modeling Framework editor for manipulating UML models.
- Structure diagrams
- Profile definition
- Composite structures
- Behavior diagrams
- State machine
- Use Case
- Interaction diagrams
- Sequence (new in Galileo)
- Timing (under development, source-code available in CVS in 'exprimental' folder)
New Diagram wizards are available in the 'New/Other/UML 2.1 Diagrams' wizard group.
UML2 Tools is based on MDT UML2 metamodel.
UML2 Tools participated in three Eclipse Simultaneous releases:
- UML2 Tools 0.9 (Galileo) Project Plan
- Galileo Milestones and Release Candidates Schedule
- UML2 Tools 0.8 (Ganymede) Project Plan
- UML2 Tools 0.7 (Europa) Plan
New and Noteworthy
- UML2 Tools 0.9 (Galileo) New and Noteworthy
- UML2 Tools 0.8 (Ganymede) New and Noteworthy
- UML2 Tools 0.7 (Europa) New and Noteworthy
The samples are available in the Eclipse CVS via Project Set Files and can be downloaded using this PSF file.
Newsgroups / Mailing Lists
The best way to find an answer to your questions and to offer your suggestions is to write it in UML2 Tools Forum.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- EclipseCon 2008
- How to build Modeling sub-projects like UML2Tools