Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Revision as of 10:01, 18 September 2008 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com (New page: ==Time== * 1700 CEST, 1100 EDT, 0800 PDT * See the times in your [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=9&day=18&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=37&p2=179&p3=224...)
- 1700 CEST, 1100 EDT, 0800 PDT
- See the times in your time zone.
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||+800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- XPand OCL component proposal
- Project plans in XML format
- Galileo release - [how to participate]
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will be away Oct 16. Is Oct 23 OK.