Difference between revisions of "M2T/Meetings"
Latest revision as of 03:01, 10 December 2010
The M2T project will attempt to hold regular (monthly) committer telephone conferences.
- Committer meetings are held every third Thursday of the month at 1700 European, 1100 Eastern and 0800 Pacific times.
- A public Google calendar Eclipse M2T Project is used to schedule meetings.
- To view meeting details, or to add to your Google calendar, click a meeting in the list, below.
- Next meeting: M2T Meetings/2010-05-20 at 1100 EST
- Minutes of the last meeting: M2T Meetings/2010-04-15#Minutes
- See #Call Information, below, for telephone numbers
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||+800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular networks does not appear to work
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- European callers will will find it fastest to immediately press *0 to talk to an operator.