Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
RSM to TOPCASED transformation
This transformation is an extract of a Topcased import process that allows to transform RSM diagrams in a the Topcased formalism. Normally, this process is done in three distinct parts which are :
- a preprocessing step done in Java
- an ATL transformation
- a postprocessing step done in Java
Here only the second part is presented and isolated to be tested for the ATL benchmark.
To get more information about this topic, a full presentation can be found here : .
Currently only the class diagrams and usecase diagrams are processed in this version.
- name of the input metamodel : RSM.ecore
- name of the output metamodel : Topcased.ecore
- name of the input model : Topcased.rsm - size : ~6 Mb
- name of the output model : Topcased.umldi - size : ~900Kb
- Processor : Pentium IV 2.80 GHz
- RAM : 1024Mo
- Operating system : Linux Mandriva
- JVM : JRE 1.5
- Eclipse 3.3 Europa
- ATL 2.0
Changes between V0 (original) et V1 (optimized)
- use of inheritance rules when it is possible.
- use the method refImmediateComposite() to find parent element (avoid to use custom code to browse the model)
- declare constants using attribute helpers.
- replace method helpers without parameters by attribute helpers.