What is OSLC4J
OSLC4J is a Java toolkit for building Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration providers and consumers. It includes:
- annotations to decorate Java objects with OSLC attributes
- built-in support for service provider and resource shape documents
- libraries to simplify service provider and consumer development
- sample applications, including an OSLC Registry (catalog) application and a Change Management provider implementation
- Tests for the sample applications to complement the [Lyo/LyoTestSuite Lyo OSLC Test Suite]
- OSLC4J - The core component providing OSLC annotation and model support
- Apache Jena Provider - A library to assist with serialization/de-serialization of OSLC-annotated Java objects to/from RDF XML.
- Apache Wink Json4J Provider - A library to assist with serialization/de-serialization of OSLC-annotated Java objects to/from JSON.
- Apache Wink JAX-RS Provider - Utility classes, including an OSLC REST Client, to facilitate development using the Apache Wink JAX-RS implementation.
The Apache Jena and Apache Wink components are the built-in providers for RDF, RDF XML, JSON and JAX-RS. Additional providers could be implemented using technologies such as OpenRDF and Jersey.