Welcome to the Eclipse Lyo Wiki.
See Eclipse Lyo homepage for more information on the Eclipse Lyo project.
See the OSLC homepage for more information on Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration.
Overview of current Lyo content
- OSLC4J: A Java SDK for OSLC providers and consumers.
- The *old* Lyo Reference Implementations for OSLC (RIOs)
- Lyo OSLC Test Suite
- Lyo OSLC Perl library and samples
- OSLC Tracked Resource Specification SDK
- OSLC Simulink adapter implementation
- OSLC MagicDraw adapter implementation
- (Experimental) OSLC Node.js module
Building and running the OSLC4J code
- Building and running OSLC4J applications (including RIOs that leverage OSLC4J)
- Building and running the *old* reference implementations (RIOs)
- Building and running the OSLC test suite
- Building and running the OSLC Bugzilla sample
- Building and running the OSLC SharePoint sample
- Building and running the OSLC client
- Building and running the LDP reference implementation
- Building and running the Hudson and Jenkins sample OSLC Automation provider
Tutorials and Documentation
- OSLC Workshop code and documentation
- OSLC Tracked Resource Set (TRS) Workshop and documentation
- General Setup for OSLC4J development
- Create an OSLC4J project
- Toolchain Modelling and Code Generation Workshop
- Lyo Store library for ORM-like work with OSLC resources in the triplestore
For an introduction to OSLC, the following resources on open-services.net can be recommended:
Contributing to Lyo
- Introduce yourself on the Lyo development mailing list
- Open a new Lyo Bugzilla ticket (you may check existing open tickets first)
- To contribute code, see the Lyo Contributor's Guide and Tips for Working with Git.
- Eclipse Lyo Release Process