Welcome to the Eclipse Lyo Wiki.
See Eclipse Lyo homepage for more information on the Eclipse Lyo project.
See the OSLC homepage for more information on Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration.
Tutorials and Documentation
Start with these:
- OSLC Tracked Resource Set (TRS) Workshop and documentation
- Lyo Store library for ORM-like work with OSLC resources in the triplestore
- Working with Toolchain Designer from source code
Introduction to OSLC:
- Integrating products with OSLC (introductory OSLC workshop with code and documentation)
- Linked Data and OSLC Tutorial (newer, with youtube video)
- Introduction to OSLC and Linked Data
- General Setup for OSLC4J development
- Modelling and Generation Installation
- Eclipse Setup when working with source code
Lyo project structure overview
- OSLC4J: A Java SDK for OSLC providers and consumers.
- The *old* Lyo Reference Implementations for OSLC (RIOs)
- Lyo OSLC Test Suite
- Lyo OSLC Perl library and samples
- OSLC Tracked Resource Specification SDK
- OSLC Simulink adapter implementation
- OSLC MagicDraw adapter implementation
- (Experimental) OSLC Node.js module
Building and running the OSLC4J code
- Building and running OSLC4J applications (including RIOs that leverage OSLC4J)
- Building and running the *old* reference implementations (RIOs)
- Building and running the OSLC test suite
- Building and running the OSLC Bugzilla sample
- Building and running the OSLC SharePoint sample
- Building and running the OSLC client
- Building and running the LDP reference implementation
- Building and running the Hudson and Jenkins sample OSLC Automation provider
Contributing to Lyo
- Introduce yourself on the Lyo development mailing list
- Open a new Lyo Bugzilla ticket (you may check existing open tickets first)
- To contribute code, see the Lyo Contributor's Guide and Tips for Working with Git.
- Eclipse Lyo Release Process